Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid RAZR M Problem.

I dropped my phone face down which caused my screen to not turn on. The phone itself worked but it wouldn't turn on. So I received my new phone and I updated my phone. All of my contacts, apps, texts and pictures that I have taken myself transfered over. The only pictures that did not transfer over were pictures that I received through texts. I am not sure what happened to them. Is there a way that I can see if they're on the old phone and how can I get them off or see if the phone is wiped out?

Thanks guys for the input.

Default Re: Droid RAZR M Problem.

Do you have an SD card?

Sent from my XT907 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Droid RAZR M Problem.

i know for my RAZR M the pictures from texts are stored on the phone itself by default in the downloads folder. Where everything else goes to the SD card. Even with a non functioning screen you should be able to power the phone on and use a USB connection to a PC and pull the missing pictures off the phone.