- 3 Posts
Droid RAZR M Problem.
I dropped my phone face down which caused my screen to not turn on. The phone itself worked but it wouldn't turn on. So I received my new phone and I updated my phone. All of my contacts, apps, texts and pictures that I have taken myself transfered over. The only pictures that did not transfer over were pictures that I received through texts. I am not sure what happened to them. Is there a way that I can see if they're on the old phone and how can I get them off or see if the phone is wiped out?
Thanks guys for the input.
- 02-22-2014, 01:46 PM #2
- 03-02-2014, 06:48 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Droid RAZR M Problem.
i know for my RAZR M the pictures from texts are stored on the phone itself by default in the downloads folder. Where everything else goes to the SD card. Even with a non functioning screen you should be able to power the phone on and use a USB connection to a PC and pull the missing pictures off the phone.
- By JohnMcguinness in forum Orange Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 05:14 PM
- By Program1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 06:30 PM
- By PastorDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:50 PM
- By acohuo011 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:16 PM
- By finchi in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 03:25 PM