- 258 Posts
Benefits to having a rooted and a non rooted M?
I have 2 RAZR M phones. One is unlocked and rooted. The other is stock, with 98.18.94.XT907.
Both were purchased outright, from 3rd parties.
I am no longer under contract.
Is there a benefit to maintaining am Unrooted phone?
I'm thinking of rooting the Unrooted M.
I'm not sure how to, or if I have the skills to unlock it, tho.
- 05-01-2014, 03:47 PM #3
- 338 Posts
Re: Benefits to having a rooted and a non rooted M?
- By Waterdroid in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2016, 07:24 PM
- By jeffreynothing43 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:03 PM
- By 5vb in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:04 PM
- By Devaraj Sandberg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:27 AM
- By Droidboner in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:48 AM