Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Won't let me copy files to my Droid Razr M?

Not sure what's going on, but when I try to copy a file to my phone (It's only about 500kb) the progress bar instantly goes to halfway and then never finishes. I've tried re-installing Motorola Device Manager. Any clue what's going on?

EDIT: So it turns out if I plug my USB into the back of my computer it works. I have no idea why the front USB port stopped working.

Global Posts
    9,835 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Won't let me copy files to my Droid Razr M?

Quote Originally Posted by cinderwild2 View Post
    Not sure what's going on, but when I try to copy a file to my phone (It's only about 500kb) the progress bar instantly goes to halfway and then never finishes. I've tried re-installing Motorola Device Manager. Any clue what's going on?

EDIT: So it turns out if I plug my USB into the back of my computer it works. I have no idea why the front USB port stopped working.
    Your USB port may be working fine. It's not uncommon for a device to not connect to one USB port but connect to another -- glad to see everything seems to be working fine.