Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid Razr M not turning on or rebooting?

Last night I plugged in my Droid Razr M and went to bed. The next morning I wake up and notice that the green LED light was on. I unplug my phone and notice that the light also went out. I tried to turn it on by holding the power button but it didn't seem to work. I also tried to do a soft reset (Hold power button + Volume Down) along with a factory reset (Hold power button + Volume Up + Volume Down) with no avail. It doesn't even seem to be responding to anything. I plugged the phone back into the charger and there is a solid green light. When i remove the charger, the light also disappears. Anyone know what happened? I'm unable to even turn on my phone or reboot it, even if it's plugged into the charger. Not sure if it's the battery or what.

All Replies and Comments Welcome,

If anyone has/had the same problem, please tell me a solution or possible solution to this!

ROM
    Changes Daily

Default Re: Droid Razr M not turning on or rebooting?

Does it show up on a computer?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Changes Daily

To me... Just guessing it sounds like your power button may have gone bad

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Actually, I just plugged it into my computer and it was recognized. I'm pretty sure the phone has some juice it in. It's been charging for quite a while now. Do you think the button is just broken? And is there any solution to it?
    Well then again, the phone isn't on, so, it said something about it being plugged in, but it doesn't show up as a hard drive of any sort on the computer. It does however, still show the green light.

ROM
    Changes Daily

The green light makes me think it's actually on just sleeping but no way to wake it without power button and any button combos with it wouldn't work... Not sure what to try though... Maybe let the battery die so it'll power off then plug it in