Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trouble after attempting to unlock and flash

When I tried to unlock and flash a custom rom, I got a screen that reads:

Device is locked. Status code: 0

battery OK

Connect USB
    Data Cable

Fastboot Reason: Flash failure.

I didn't realize that the version I was running (98.30.1.xt907) wasn't compatible.

Now, I have to power it on by holding the power,vol +, and vol -. But that is not the real issue; I am experiencing significant issues with my data reception after attempting to unlock/flash it to the point where I may have to get a new phone entirely if I don't figure this out I am fairly new to this stuff, so if anyone could help me return my device to stock (i imagine i just have to remove whatever software I loaded onto the phone?) so it can just boot up normally, I would really appreciate it.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Trouble after attempting to unlock and flash

Quote Originally Posted by kuleyb View Post
    When I tried to unlock and flash a custom rom, I got a screen that reads:

Device is locked. Status code: 0

battery OK

Connect USB
    Data Cable

Fastboot Reason: Flash failure.

I didn't realize that the version I was running (98.30.1.xt907) wasn't compatible.

Now, I have to power it on by holding the power,vol +, and vol -. But that is not the real issue; I am experiencing significant issues with my data reception after attempting to unlock/flash it to the point where I may have to get a new phone entirely if I don't figure this out I am fairly new to this stuff, so if anyone could help me return my device to stock (i imagine i just have to remove whatever software I loaded onto the phone?) so it can just boot up normally, I would really appreciate it.

Well, i would say trying to root your device has put you on the trouble try factory resetting your device everything will start working fine. !

I don't know what to tell you. Why were you rooting in the first place? You know Motorola locks their phones up pretty well with each update.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Did your problem ever get solved?

Posted via Android Central App