- 1 Posts
Trouble after attempting to unlock and flash
When I tried to unlock and flash a custom rom, I got a screen that reads:
Device is locked. Status code: 0
Fastboot Reason: Flash failure.
I didn't realize that the version I was running (98.30.1.xt907) wasn't compatible.
Now, I have to power it on by holding the power,vol +, and vol -. But that is not the real issue; I am experiencing significant issues with my data reception after attempting to unlock/flash it to the point where I may have to get a new phone entirely if I don't figure this out I am fairly new to this stuff, so if anyone could help me return my device to stock (i imagine i just have to remove whatever software I loaded onto the phone?) so it can just boot up normally, I would really appreciate it.
- 05-28-2014, 01:33 AM #2
- 05-29-2014, 05:31 PM #3
- 07-28-2014, 01:23 PM #4
- By Cyber Akuma in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 01-13-2015, 10:41 AM
- By rbess1965 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 16Last Post: 06-07-2014, 01:32 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 27Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:08 AM
- By manni1to in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:38 AM
- By FreedomPop in forum FreedomPopReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:17 PM