4.4.2 Update Failed... Make it stop!
I have a rooted RAZR M which is getting pushed the KitKat update daily from Verizon. I disable root with OTA and attempt to install. The install file is 182.46.10.en.us. The phone reboots and when it starts back up informs me that the update failed.
Honestly, I could care less about the update (I plan on upgrading phones in about a month). I just want the forced download and daily reboots to stop. Is there a way I can disable the forced updates pushed to me from Verizon? Thank you
- 05-29-2014, 06:29 PM #2
- 06-03-2014, 02:48 PM #4
- 07-28-2014, 02:22 PM #7
- 07-30-2014, 03:21 AM #8
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2015, 07:07 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2014, 10:54 PM
- By runamuck0870 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:35 PM
- By backinblack36 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:05 PM
- By ShipWreck in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 11:55 AM