- 2 Posts
KitKat Bluetooth issues?
Updated to KitKat 4.4.2, today. Faster RAZR M is nice. Jawbone device not pairing is not so nice. My ERA ear piece shows now as "v1.2", and not ERA by Jawbone. Attempting to pair yields a "pairing rejected by v1.2" message. I've rebooted the phone, and updated the ERA to its latest (v1.2). The phone will pair with my HP.
Any ideas appreciated.
- 06-01-2014, 07:38 PM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: KitKat Bluetooth issues?
At least you RAZR M successfully updated. Mine failed. 6 times. But wouldn't stop telling me I had to update. I finally just used the EDGE program to switch to the Droid mini. I'd say you got the better end.
Tell me something, does your jawbone dig into your ear? I mean to the point of discomfort.
Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
- By ehsan_3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 08-01-2014, 02:24 AM
- By tty7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:09 AM
- By searchmaven in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 02:41 PM
- By chris2707 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2014, 01:50 AM
- By stinger22 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:12 PM