Battery problems on KK

cableghost

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Just since I updated to KK, my battery will discharge normally until around 20%. At which point, it will suddenly drop to 8-9% and quickly lose remaining charge.

I've re-calibrated my battery. Any suggestions, or ideas as to why this may be happening?

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't know, happens to me too. It will drop quickly once it gets under 20%.

Posted via Droid Razr M on the Android Central App

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I did a factory reset last weekend and my battery life has seemed to stabilize some, but still not as good as it was with JB. And, yes the same thing happens to me, once it gets down around 20% forget it, I might as well just attach the charger because it drops like a rock after that.

cableghost

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I did a factory reset last weekend and my battery life has seemed to stabilize some, but still not as good as it was with JB. And, yes the same thing happens to me, once it gets down around 20% forget it, I might as well just attach the charger because it drops like a rock after that.
Thanks @JohnS305; although still disappointed, glad to know it's not just my device.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks @JohnS305; although still disappointed, glad to know it's not just my device.

Yeah, it may just be a bug. We are still in the last month of updates so they may issue a bug fix. If not, it is time to upgrade by the fall.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I dunno, whatever normally runs. I dont remember it ever being that bad.

Check what apps are syncing by looking at data usage in the settings and then you can stop certain apps from syncing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36