Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bypass activation on my verizon droid razr m

So I have tried what seems like a million different times to do what other people have done without a problem only it doesn't work for me. I had my droid unlocked and used it with page plus over a year ago but recently had to hard reset and when I did it of course now says that it doesn't read my SIM card so I tried the bypass thing only once I get that to work it then tries to do the verizon assistant contact backup thing and it says that it is not working at the time And tells me to either make an emergency call or power off phone. Is there anything I can do that will either make this process stop or bypass that as well? I am trying to get my phone back working normal so I can connect it to straight talk or another company. Please help.

Global Posts
    7,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Default Re: Bypass activation on my verizon droid razr m

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Stephens View Post
    So I have tried what seems like a million different times to do what other people have done without a problem only it doesn't work for me. I had my droid unlocked and used it with page plus over a year ago but recently had to hard reset and when I did it of course now says that it doesn't read my SIM card so I tried the bypass thing only once I get that to work it then tries to do the verizon assistant contact backup thing and it says that it is not working at the time And tells me to either make an emergency call or power off phone. Is there anything I can do that will either make this process stop or bypass that as well? I am trying to get my phone back working normal so I can connect it to straight talk or another company. Please help.
    When trying to bypass the activation.
    So you have already touched the 4 corners starting with the top left corner and going in a clockwork fashion til all 4 corners have been touched ?