Slow and crappy.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I have to factory reset every 2 months to keep my POS RazrM running smooth. I dont know what it is but after a while the **** must pile up in its gears and cogs to make it force close apps and run like a giant slow useless turd. I cant get a new phone till February. Maybe I'll see if there's any old CDMA phones at the thrift store I can root easily or something. Maybe I'll finally root this since the cracked screen probably already voided my warranty anyway.  I've never rooted anything and it always seems that the phones I get are the most impossible to root. I'm on kitkat so it looks next to impossible. :-!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I felt the same frustration with my old Razr Maxx last winter, which was a common complaint on these forums as well. Cache partition wipes stopped helping, and even a factory reset didn't help. My suspicion was that the ongoing updates to Google Play Services, as well as the increasing size and demands of apps in general, were becoming too much for the outdated TI OMAP processor to handle. It was such a revelation to change up to my Nexus 5 earlier this year!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance