Rumors/Updates for Release Date

spudskier

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know/have anything? Cannot wait to ditch my DX for the MAXX HD! So tired of waiting and came so close to the SG3 but I've come this far...

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm so close to grabbing a gs3 but moto has great build quality and signal.....I had a rezound and a galaxy nexus and neither came close to my bionic or DroidX.....

Azartrus

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
agreed my upgrade is the 25th of this month. I'm thinking they are waiting to see what apple has in store later this month. Hopefully the iphone will be pushed later this month and Motorola will jump on board trying to push the razr maxx/hd, if they aren't already.

I want the maxx hd and I know its wishful thinking, but I was hoping for 249.99 on contract and I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. $299 Is probably more likely, but there are so many other phones with similar hardware and they really could give the s3 a run
for its money at that price.
just my 2c

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
agreed my upgrade is the 25th of this month. I'm thinking they are waiting to see what apple has in store later this month. Hopefully the iphone will be pushed later this month and Motorola will jump on board trying to push the razr maxx/hd, if they aren't already.

I want the maxx hd and I know its wishful thinking, but I was hoping for 249.99 on contract and I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. $299 Is probably more likely, but there are so many other phones with similar hardware and they really could give the s3 a run
just my 2c

Looking at the pricing for 16 gb and 32gb models of the S III I wouldn't be surprised if the Maxx was $250. It's been a while since Verizon launched a phone at 300.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I hope something breaks in a few days. I jumped on the M and I love the size but I really want to see how good the HD screen is...

Sent from my XT907 Scorpion_Mini

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Wow been watching YouTube clips of the maxx HD. This thing is gonna be great. Looks like a probable November release. I'm getting it.

sent from my DInc4g using AC forums

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site

just my 2c

What do we think retail guys, 650 bucks? I couldn't imagine less.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Its awful when you consider the phone costs less than $200 to produce. I may upgrade to it at full price but I'm not sure since I have a Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it's hefty but I'd have to pay full retail as well. For me it will be a huge upgrade. I'm done with this 4" screen and I don't care much for the also upcoming 5" HTC device either. Plus I prefer Motorola. Hope its out in Oct.

hawkman610

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Its awful when you consider the phone costs less than $200 to produce. I may upgrade to it at full price but I'm not sure since I have a Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Gotta pay for those law suits, engineering costs, design, etc, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm an iPhoner that is making the jump to android. Leaning Heavily towards the sg3. Why is is driving you nuts? I think the Maxx HD may be the way to go after watching that video but would like to get your opinion on it.

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I hope something breaks in a few days. I jumped on the M and I love the size but I really want to see how good the HD screen is...

Sent from my XT907 Scorpion_Mini

My friend has the M and I am sooo impressed at how fast it is. Kudos. I wasn't expecting that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

tperry

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm an iPhoner that is making the jump to android. Leaning Heavily towards the sg3. Why is is driving you nuts? I think the Maxx HD may be the way to go after watching that video but would like to get your opinion on it.

You want good signal, wait for the HD the S3 signal on CDMA is OK, but normally Motorola is better. My wife's MAXX is I ended up grabbing an iPhone 5 while waiting for it to come out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie