Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Default Rumors/Updates for Release Date

Anyone know/have anything? Cannot wait to ditch my DX for the MAXX HD! So tired of waiting and came so close to the SG3 but I've come this far...

Default Re: Rumors/Updates for Release Date

Yeah I'm so close to grabbing a gs3 but moto has great build quality and signal.....I had a rezound and a galaxy nexus and neither came close to my bionic or DroidX.....
    Thanked by:

ROM
    stock

agreed my upgrade is the 25th of this month. I'm thinking they are waiting to see what apple has in store later this month. Hopefully the iphone will be pushed later this month and Motorola will jump on board trying to push the razr maxx/hd, if they aren't already.

I want the maxx hd and I know its wishful thinking, but I was hoping for 249.99 on contract and I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. $299 Is probably more likely, but there are so many other phones with similar hardware and they really could give the s3 a run
    for its money at that price.
    just my 2c

I'm thinking about jumping from an iPhone to the he maxx. iPhone 5 doesn't wow me.
    Looking for some Android knowledge...

Quote Originally Posted by Azartrus View Post
    agreed my upgrade is the 25th of this month. I'm thinking they are waiting to see what apple has in store later this month. Hopefully the iphone will be pushed later this month and Motorola will jump on board trying to push the razr maxx/hd, if they aren't already.

I want the maxx hd and I know its wishful thinking, but I was hoping for 249.99 on contract and I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. $299 Is probably more likely, but there are so many other phones with similar hardware and they really could give the s3 a run
    just my 2c
    Looking at the pricing for 16 gb and 32gb models of the S III I wouldn't be surprised if the Maxx was $250. It's been a while since Verizon launched a phone at 300.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShuckNet View Post
    I'm thinking about jumping from an iPhone to the he maxx. iPhone 5 doesn't wow me.
    Same boat here, not really impressed with the "new" iphone 5
    Thanked by:

Anyone got an idea of what the device will cost off contract??
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,261 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bkircher View Post
    Anyone got an idea of what the device will cost off contract??
    probably $650-700

That's what I was thinking. That's not to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bkircher View Post
    That's what I was thinking. That's not to bad.
    Its awful when you consider the phone costs less than $200 to produce. I may upgrade to it at full price but I'm not sure since I have a Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I hope something breaks in a few days. I jumped on the M and I love the size but I really want to see how good the HD screen is...

Sent from my XT907 Scorpion_Mini
    I have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Wow been watching YouTube clips of the maxx HD. This thing is gonna be great. Looks like a probable November release. I'm getting it.

sent from my DInc4g using AC forums

Quote Originally Posted by Azartrus View Post

just my 2c
    What do we think retail guys, 650 bucks? I couldn't imagine less.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Its awful when you consider the phone costs less than $200 to produce. I may upgrade to it at full price but I'm not sure since I have a Maxx.

Yeah it's hefty but I'd have to pay full retail as well. For me it will be a huge upgrade. I'm done with this 4" screen and I don't care much for the also upcoming 5" HTC device either. Plus I prefer Motorola. Hope its out in Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by spudskier View Post
    Anyone know/have anything? Cannot wait to ditch my DX for the MAXX HD! So tired of waiting and came so close to the SG3 but I've come this far...
    Yeah definitely wait. The build quality looks amazing.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post

Gotta pay for those law suits, engineering costs, design, etc, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

http://www.autoomobile.com/news/veri...-date/1004004/

Looks like mid November, but is currently available in Brazil. Article says this may push Moto or Big Red to push it out a little sooner.
    Only one could hope. This SG3 is driving me nuts.

I'm an iPhoner that is making the jump to android. Leaning Heavily towards the sg3. Why is is driving you nuts? I think the Maxx HD may be the way to go after watching that video but would like to get your opinion on it.
    deambrose55 likes this.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notrega View Post
    I hope something breaks in a few days. I jumped on the M and I love the size but I really want to see how good the HD screen is...

Sent from my XT907 Scorpion_Mini
    My friend has the M and I am sooo impressed at how fast it is. Kudos. I wasn't expecting that

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Default Rumors/Updates for Release Date

I'm an iPhoner that is making the jump to android. Leaning Heavily towards the sg3. Why is is driving you nuts? I think the Maxx HD may be the way to go after watching that video but would like to get your opinion on it.
    You want good signal, wait for the HD the S3 signal on CDMA is OK, but normally Motorola is better. My wife's MAXX is I ended up grabbing an iPhone 5 while waiting for it to come out.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    stock

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I just hope this article is a rumor. Droid RAZR HD & Droid RAZR MAXX HD Release Dates Facing Delays?

Hope this isn't true!! This would be a huge blow for Moto and the Christmas season. That being said. Get it right! I'll be waiting.
    Looking for some Android knowledge...

Signal! I've always had Moto or HTC smart phones and I've noticed reception is noticeably less with the S3 that previous phones. More dropped calls, can't stream music in areas of weaker signal where I could with my HTC phones.

I live in an area that is fairly rural, so we don't have the number of towers most areas have. I just need to go back to Moto or HTC.

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,310 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Thanked by 2:

Did you have the iphone 4s? IF so, the M's screen will seem like a fair downgrade from the iphone, because the M screen is rather pixelated. If you're used to the retina display then it may even be a deal breaker, go check out the M.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast