Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 222
Like Tree23Likes
  1. #126  
    ClintRo's Avatar

    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,063 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF 3.0 Sense

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Yes, Pics please!!!


    Whoops, too slow!! THANKS!!
    Last edited by ClintRo; 11-20-2012 at 08:34 AM.
  2. #127  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Otterbox Defender is now available. I don't know if anyone saw it.
    Current Devices:
    OnePlus One
    LG G3 - AT&T
    Motorola Moto X - unlocked GSM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - LTE AT&T
    Apple iPad Mini Retina - 32GB LTE
  3. #128  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Has any company ever made a really good case with a kickstand? If so I will write them to ask if one for the hd maxx is being built. I like the vzw kickstand case but if I drop the phone and it strikes on the top edge or bottom edge there is zero protection. I have insurance but I would hate to damage my phone and I do tend to drop things. I don't mind big and bulky if it offers superior protection but cannot go without the kickstand.
  4. #129  
    ClintRo's Avatar

    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,063 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF 3.0 Sense

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    I think if you play with the phone, in the Verizon case (at least the one I am thinking about) it looks unprotected, but it actually is protected. Just move it around on a table or something, I think it is pretty well protected.

    I don't have the case, but my gf does, I will look at it tonight.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
  5. #130  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    The one I have has no rubber at all on top (surface with earplug jack opening) or bottom.
  6. #131  
    ClintRo's Avatar

    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,063 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF 3.0 Sense

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Doesn't it sick up just a little on the sides? Enough to protect unless you like drop it on the corner of something

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
  7. #132  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Wear mine on belt for over 8 hours a day, got shell and holster from Verizon with Kickstand to off set the one I lost on Thunderbolt. Love it.
  8. #133  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Quote Originally Posted by ClintRo View Post
    Doesn't it sick up just a little on the sides? Enough to protect unless you like drop it on the corner of something

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Sides yes but nearly nothing on top and bottom. In fact the lips on top and bottom force phone to fall on its screen. If surface of ground is uneven lips on side do nothing.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #134  
    ChuckG73's Avatar

    Posts
    1,213 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,217 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckG73 View Post
    After the issue I had getting this phone I will case it for a while until I get over the trauma

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Over the trauma and am now going naked......phone feels so good in the hand without the case on it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I wish they made a bumper case for this phone.
    bgl321 likes this.
  10. #135  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    Has any company ever made a really good case with a kickstand? If so I will write them to ask if one for the hd maxx is being built. I like the vzw kickstand case but if I drop the phone and it strikes on the top edge or bottom edge there is zero protection. I have insurance but I would hate to damage my phone and I do tend to drop things. I don't mind big and bulky if it offers superior protection but cannot go without the kickstand.
    Seidio makes nice cases with a kickstand and I think Trident does also.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by RetiredJedi; 11-21-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    Thanked by:
    recDNA 
  11. #136  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    I also saw a nice Seidio case with a metal kickstand.
    Does anyone have photos of the OtterBox Defender to share??? Since I bought full retail I want to protect it.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums
  12. #137  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Quote Originally Posted by mobrules View Post
    I also saw a nice Seidio case with a metal kickstand.
    Does anyone have photos of the OtterBox Defender to share??? Since I bought full retail I want to protect it.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums
    It just came out today. Mine should arrive on Friday. I'll try to post pics.
    Thanked by:
  13. #138  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    It just came out today. Mine should arrive on Friday. I'll try to post pics.
    Do you have a link?
  14. #139  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Check out their website. I got an email from them
  15. #140  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckG73 View Post
    Over the trauma and am now going naked......phone feels so good in the hand without the case on it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I wish they made a bumper case for this phone.
    This is why I don't use a case that stays on. I use a pocket pouch mainly and once in a while belt pouch but phone is naked.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
  16. #141  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    Check out their website. I got an email from them
    Whose website?
  17. #142  
  18. #143  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    I thought you meant the seidio case i was looking for.
  19. #144  
    rolo99's Avatar

    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Got my Otterbox Defender case today. My first thought was "OMG! This is HUGE now!", but I think I can get used to it. It does seem very well protected, which I need because I ride horses and my phones have been dropped in more arenas than I can count. Luckily, I've never had a horse step on a phone, or I don't know what would happen. I'm trying to figure out what I can use to get a picture. My husband took the regular camera for work, along with his phone. Is there a way to take a pic with my decommissioned Thunderbolt?
  20. #145  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Yes, just use wifi to post from tbolt. I'm posting this from my decommissioned tbolt.
  21. #146  
    rolo99's Avatar

    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    TB wouldn't take pics w/out an SD card, which is currently in my Razr Maxx. I did find an old camera that I took pics with. Excuse the poor quality but this will give you an idea.










  22. #147  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    The screen protector doesn't look great
  23. #148  
    rolo99's Avatar

    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    It's not, but mine was dirty too. There's about a millimeter gap between the screen protector and the screen, so you press the plastic down onto the screen to activate it. There's also an opening where the notification light is. I'm concerned about dirt getting in between the screen protector and phone.
  24. #149  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheZAAM View Post
    It's not, but mine was dirty too. There's about a millimeter gap between the screen protector and the screen, so you press the plastic down onto the screen to activate it. There's also an opening where the notification light is. I'm concerned about dirt getting in between the screen protector and phone.
    I ripped mine off and went with a stick on screen protector. I absolutely love the phone with the Defender case on it.
  25. #150  

    Default Re: Case for the Maxx HD

    Quote Originally Posted by mobrules View Post
    I also saw a nice Seidio case with a metal kickstand.
    Does anyone have photos of the OtterBox Defender to share??? Since I bought full retail I want to protect it.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums
    I just looked at Seidio's site and didn't see anything for either the regular RAZR HD or the MAXX.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Keep the M or go for the Maxx HD???
    By Notrega in forum Droid RAZR M
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 12:44 PM
  2. Metal Cases for the Droid
    By mscalero in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 12:28 AM
  3. Cases for the Nexus One?
    By ReneR in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:57 AM
  4. Silicone case for the incredible
    By quietSTORM in forum Incredible Accessories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:29 AM
  5. MiLi Power Skin/Case for the Nexus One
    By cgjja in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions