Case for the Maxx HD

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Unless you have long fingernails or a stylus i don't understand how you can press the buttons in that case. You have to reach into a tiny slot in which the button is lower than the surface of the case.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that otterbox Commuter/Defender should've been out by now with such a following. I'm going naked for now. The Kevlar backing is very nice. But I did order the Incipio feather case which also comes with a screen protector. I'll post pics when I get it. It's on eBay, just search maxx HD incipio.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

I am still impatiently waiting for the Defender. I need to return my VZ case by next Monday before the 14 days are up.

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless you have long fingernails or a stylus i don't understand how you can press the buttons in that case. You have to reach into a tiny slot in which the button is lower than the surface of the case.

What case are you referring to?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually the Defender does have a kickstand. You utilize the holster and turn the screen outward. Worked the same way for the GS3.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

dirkbonn

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Why does everyone think Gorilla Glass is indestructible? Its scratch resistant but hardly shatter proof. It is still glass afterall.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Good question. It is not indestructible, it's just VERY hard glass, which makes it VERY hard to scratch. But because it's so hard, it's not flexible. (If it was flexible, it would have to be softer which would then make it more prone to scratching)

I prefer hard so it isn't easy to scratch. I never carry my phones in my pants pockets which would put pressure to bend it when I bend over. I am very careful to not drop or bang my phone into things so my phones stay looking like new for a long time, years in fact. Also, just in case, I use Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protectors on my phones just to be sure I don't get a scratch on the screen. There's nothing more annoying than a scratch on a touch screen that your finger feels all the time when sliding on the screen. (Well, maybe there are a few things more annoying but a scratched phone screen is high on my list)

I've had my Maxx HD for about a week now and I'm still waiting for Steinheil to release the Ultra Crystal screen protector. (Steinheil, don't let me down) :)

Now I'm just patiently waiting for the release of my next smartphone sometime in the Summer of 2014! :cool:

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that otterbox Commuter/Defender should've been out by now with such a following. I'm going naked for now. The Kevlar backing is very nice. But I did order the Incipio feather case which also comes with a screen protector. I'll post pics when I get it. It's on eBay, just search maxx HD incipio.

Yeah I have no idea what is the hold up between Otterbox and Seidio.

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick review on the cruiser light case I bought 1 off the referral on this blog and I really like it it's minimal and it has a nice finish and feel to it thank you for recommending this case

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting and hoping for a kickstand case that fits well and doesn't require reaching into a slot to push buttons. I like cases with their own external buttons.

zackh123

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered one of these, the Incipio feather snap case for the Droid Razr Maxx HD

Amazon.com: Incipio Feather Snap Case - MT218 - Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I just asked about this case in the post above. How do you like it? How do you think it will stand up to a drop / absorb shock?

It's a pretty sexy case and I'm debating on getting it but I'm a big Seidio guy... I love Seidio cases because they are very slim but absorb shock EXTREMELY well, but it doesn't look like they are releasing one any time soon. So I'd like to hear what people have to say about the feather case.

bentsh

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I didn't get the case yet. It is expected to come early next week, I will let you know when I get it. I prefer a otterbox commuter case or seidio active case, but until they have something I got it for the time being.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Android Central Forums

NoobTube

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I got the silcone verizon case which is fine, fits perfect....

But I gotta have a case similar to the Incipio Stowaway for the iPhone.... anyone know of anything.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I just asked about this case in the post above. How do you like it? How do you think it will stand up to a drop / absorb shock?

It's a pretty sexy case and I'm debating on getting it but I'm a big Seidio guy... I love Seidio cases because they are very slim but absorb shock EXTREMELY well, but it doesn't look like they are releasing one any time soon. So I'd like to hear what people have to say about the feather case.

I have the Incipio feather also. It's very thin and has a sleek low profile look to it and smooth to the touch. Easy pocketing.

Definitely not made to absorb impact drops. It's really just to save from daily scratches and add some grip.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae