Case for the Maxx HD

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
And I for a decent case with kickstand. Do any of the big companies make such a case for otber phones that might be coming for ours?

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Still really enjoying the cruzer case. I'm shocked at how cheap and solid it is.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

bassplyr

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Is the lack of product from Seidio and Otterbox an indication the MAXX HD is not catching on or generating enough volume to warrant third party vendors bringing MAXXHD accessories to market?

Thanks,
Roger

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Is the lack of product from Seidio and Otterbox an indication the MAXX HD is not catching on or generating enough volume to warrant third party vendors bringing MAXXHD accessories to market?

Thanks,
Roger

I don't thinks so. Seidio has taken a month or longer to release cases for many of the new phones. Per their customer assistance, they are working on a new case. I do believe Otterbox is faster to release a new case. The HD (and Maxx) have not been out a month yet. However, I won't buy until a case can be ordered the same day from Seidio.

- - - Updated - - -

DROID RAZR MAXX HD BY MOTOROLA DEFENDER SERIES
$49.95
Write A Review
Color: Glacier
Black
Glacier
Blushed
This NEW case is coming soon!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
They made a mistake and gave me the case for the Razr HD at first so I returned it and got the one for the Maxx HD. It fits great. Maybe yours is warped or for the HD not Maxx HD

Turns out you were right. I was going nuts missing the stand so I went back to VZW and had a rep install the case. It fit perfectly. It's more slippery than the silicone case and offers less protection on top and bottom. Phone better fall on its back or side or basically no protection.

They definitely sold me the wrong one the first time because the correct kickstand case only comes in a package with a car charger (which of course i don't need). The one I originally bought did not come with a charger. $50 is outrageous considering the lack of protection but I just needed that kickstand.

I'll be watching for a more quality case with kickstand in this thread. If one comes out within 30 days I'll return this one. Thanks for the tip though. I should have listened. I just couldn't believe the rep who just sold me the phone would give me the wrong case!

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
They definitely sold me the wrong one the first time because the correct kickstand case only comes in a package with a car charger (which of course i don't need). The one I originally bought did not come with a charger. $50 is outrageous considering the lack of protection but I just needed that kickstand.

That's incorrect. You can get the Verizon razr maxx HD case separately, without the power pack. Here's the box for mine. 29.99 retail. It's available on the Verizon website and at stores. You got ripped off by a rep telling you that it only comes in a power pack.

How are people walking out of stores with wrong case? Are people having store reps put on the case for them without getting the box?

uploadfromtaptalk1352672423927.jpg

Last edited:

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow man you rock! I just called 611 and told them the story and they credited my account $24.50 for the difference between the package and case plus my corporate discount on the case (i got no discount before because the package is supposedly already discounted). I also end up getting to keep the mobile charger so I will have a back up. Basically i ended up getting the entire package for half price.

I hope others who this happened to read this and follow through.

Thanks again!

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I've used the verizon shell & holster on three different phones now. They work fine but do expose some areas in a fall. For that reason I also use a bungee lanyard and it saved my original Maxx 3 times. I now have it on my HD.

Sent using the Amazing RAZR MaxxHD

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463