No My Verizon? (solved)

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up my Max HD today. Everything works fine except for my Verizon. I getting error 1000 and never get a log in screen. I tried deleting app data and uninstalling update but nothing helps. Any ideas? Does yours work?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: No My Verizon?

Mine works now too. This was a legit issue though. How often do you get a vzw telephone rep. to admit they had a lot of calls about it from hd owners. Mine came on at 1 a.m. the morning after purchase right after I logged on to vzw on my computer. I don't know if there was any connection between signing on the computer and getting the app to work.

BTW, we got no sd card. Anybody going to buy one?

whoover

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: No My Verizon?

Mine works now too. This was a legit issue though. How often do you get a vzw telephone rep. to admit they had a lot of calls about it from hd owners. Mine came on at 1 a.m. the morning after purchase right after I logged on to vzw on my computer. I don't know if there was any connection between signing on the computer and getting the app to work.

BTW, we got no sd card. Anybody going to buy one?
What phone are you coming from? I just took the 32Gig card I had in my Droid X and dropped it in the new HD.