Comparison to original Maxx?
I have original Maxx and love it, especially the battery life. In reading about the new Maxx HD it seems battery is still the biggest selling point. Curious for those who came from my original Maxx is there anything really that much better to justify making the move? And did you find anything to be a step backward?
- 10-25-2012, 10:31 AM #2
- 10-25-2012, 10:32 AM #3
- 10-25-2012, 02:13 PM #4
- 10 Posts
Re: Comparison to original Maxx?
The battery is still the big selling point, but everything else about the device has been improved. It's faster, the screen is much better and has a much better overall feel. I use NFC heavily and was very happy to have that back, and with 32gb internal now I have plenty of app space with a 32gb microsd for media. It worked out well for us, as my wife took my og maxx and we retired her bionic (on the day of ICS rollout, lol). The radios, battery, screen, nfc and build quality sold me on this. I have had alot of android devices, and every one of them I have rooted and flashed roms but becoming more and more busy in my daily life I need a device that can keep up and doesn't need tinkering... this is that phone.
- 10-27-2012, 02:26 AM #5
- By grimace2255 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2011, 03:21 PM
- By arcybarrios in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
- By mightyjohn in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2010, 12:04 PM
- By pmas in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 08-15-2010, 01:40 AM
- By derik123derik123 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2010, 03:57 PM