M to MAXX HD?

ragsy1083

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I got the M a few weeks after it was released, but I was hoping that the MAXX HD would come out relatively soon afterwards. It would be my luck that it would be released a few days after my trial period ended. I do have a credit with Verizon so that if I were to trade in the M, I could get the MAXX HD. What I'm wondering is that is it really worth the jump for extra battery and larger screen (and better cases to boot)??

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I got the M a few weeks after it was released, but I was hoping that the MAXX HD would come out relatively soon afterwards. It would be my luck that it would be released a few days after my trial period ended. I do have a credit with Verizon so that if I were to trade in the M, I could get the MAXX HD. What I'm wondering is that is it really worth the jump for extra battery and larger screen (and better cases to boot)??

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Yes definitely. The RAZR HD screen is much nicer than the M. I noticed the large pixelation on the M. Rest is history. I say go for it for sure. :beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Last edited:

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't get a signal in my office with the M. Original RAZR and my new HD MAXX work fine. SMH. I did like the smaller footprint of the M though.

nickriviera12

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
So you can attest that the Maxx HD has significantly better signal strength than the M?

I have an M now but I have pretty poor signal strength in a 4G LTE area according to the verizon map, and I would sacrifice (somewhat reluctantly) the nice small size of the M for a larger phone with better signal strength. I still have a few days left to trade up.

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
So you can attest that the Maxx HD has significantly better signal strength than the M?

I have an M now but I have pretty poor signal strength in a 4G LTE area according to the verizon map, and I would sacrifice (somewhat reluctantly) the nice small size of the M for a larger phone with better signal strength. I still have a few days left to trade up.
I only have 3G at the office. All I know is no signal with the M and dropped calls. RAZR and MAXX HD hold signal and no dropped calls.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital