- 7 Posts
M to MAXX HD?
I got the M a few weeks after it was released, but I was hoping that the MAXX HD would come out relatively soon afterwards. It would be my luck that it would be released a few days after my trial period ended. I do have a credit with Verizon so that if I were to trade in the M, I could get the MAXX HD. What I'm wondering is that is it really worth the jump for extra battery and larger screen (and better cases to boot)??
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
- 10-27-2012, 07:15 PM #2
Last edited by blakke39; 10-27-2012 at 07:40 PM.
- 10-30-2012, 05:04 PM #3
- 11-02-2012, 10:21 PM #4
- 15 Posts
Re: M to MAXX HD?
So you can attest that the Maxx HD has significantly better signal strength than the M?
I have an M now but I have pretty poor signal strength in a 4G LTE area according to the verizon map, and I would sacrifice (somewhat reluctantly) the nice small size of the M for a larger phone with better signal strength. I still have a few days left to trade up.
- 11-03-2012, 07:25 AM #5
- By jneusch in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 70Last Post: 04-21-2013, 11:16 PM
- By McIrish2 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 59Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 119Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:48 PM
- By AndroidGuy25 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:16 AM
- By ryanr509 in forum AT&TReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2012, 03:21 PM