1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default M to MAXX HD?

I got the M a few weeks after it was released, but I was hoping that the MAXX HD would come out relatively soon afterwards. It would be my luck that it would be released a few days after my trial period ended. I do have a credit with Verizon so that if I were to trade in the M, I could get the MAXX HD. What I'm wondering is that is it really worth the jump for extra battery and larger screen (and better cases to boot)??

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: M to MAXX HD?

Quote Originally Posted by ragsy1083 View Post
    I got the M a few weeks after it was released, but I was hoping that the MAXX HD would come out relatively soon afterwards. It would be my luck that it would be released a few days after my trial period ended. I do have a credit with Verizon so that if I were to trade in the M, I could get the MAXX HD. What I'm wondering is that is it really worth the jump for extra battery and larger screen (and better cases to boot)??

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes definitely. The RAZR HD screen is much nicer than the M. I noticed the large pixelation on the M. Rest is history. I say go for it for sure. :beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
    Last edited by blakke39; 10-27-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Global Posts
    313 Global Posts

I couldn't get a signal in my office with the M. Original RAZR and my new HD MAXX work fine. SMH. I did like the smaller footprint of the M though.
    WCK

So you can attest that the Maxx HD has significantly better signal strength than the M?

I have an M now but I have pretty poor signal strength in a 4G LTE area according to the verizon map, and I would sacrifice (somewhat reluctantly) the nice small size of the M for a larger phone with better signal strength. I still have a few days left to trade up.

Global Posts
    313 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nickriviera12 View Post
    So you can attest that the Maxx HD has significantly better signal strength than the M?

I have an M now but I have pretty poor signal strength in a 4G LTE area according to the verizon map, and I would sacrifice (somewhat reluctantly) the nice small size of the M for a larger phone with better signal strength. I still have a few days left to trade up.
    I only have 3G at the office. All I know is no signal with the M and dropped calls. RAZR and MAXX HD hold signal and no dropped calls.
    WCK