- 59 Posts
Is it possible to transfer apps to the SD card if they're already in the internal memory?
I know I could do that with my Droid X. There was an option in the "Manage Apps" section on my X that had a button the said "Move app to SD card". Problem is I can't find any option like that now. Maybe that's the way it is with ICS on my Maxx HD. Maybe you can only save Pictures, videos and Music to the SD card now.
I guess with 32GB of internal memory that really shouldn't cause a problem.
Anyone know for sure?
I remain, patiently waiting for the release of my next smartphone sometime during the Summer of 2014!
- 59 Posts
Re: Is it possible to transfer apps to the SD card if they're already in the internal memory?
Just found the answer to this question in another thread.
According to the concensus, the ability to move apps from internal memory to the SD card in NOT available in ICS on the Maxx HD.
- By llanita in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2012, 09:07 PM
- By Eazail70x7 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:21 AM
- By DocPeanut in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:51 AM
- By flipmcneil in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:55 AM
- By imekul in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:22 PM