was gonna upgrade but now...

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I was gonna upgrade my razr to the razr HD maxx, but after looking at some of the other phones coming out, and knowing moto's habit of releasing phones just to milk people then releasing better ones a few months later...decided to wait for the quad core ones which I am sure is around the corner...I am expecting moto to release a razr quad in the next 6 months...

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I was gonna upgrade my razr to the razr HD maxx, but after looking at some of the other phones coming out, and knowing moto's habit of releasing phones just to milk people then releasing better ones a few months later...decided to wait for the quad core ones which I am sure is around the corner...I am expecting moto to release a razr quad in the next 6 months...

Or u can get quad core Samsung galaxy note 2 :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Probably right, I'm guessing Moto will announce a quad core version at CES, but then it will be until at least late February for it to be released. I just couldn't wait any longer with my Thunderbolt

ValerieF

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I am still looking for a new phone after a very bad experience with my Motorola Razr Maxx HD that I got 2 weeks ago. It started working just fine, but then after about 10 days I noticed I kept having to touch the screen several times to select an option. I first thought it was me. Then the next day the phone was on, but I was unable to do anything. It was completely frozen. It did not take any commands from the screen. I did the manually off by holding power and volumne for 10 sec. That reboots the phone. Still frozen. Thank goodness I was not going on a plane since I could not even shut the phone off. The battery is sealed so you cannot take it out. The dealer stated that it was just a bad phone, but I wonder since I was one of the first to order the phone when it came in. I wonder if there is a board problem or screen problem that will start manifesting itself in a few months.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
There's always something better. Right after you buy your "dream" device. Verizon is already scheduling another release. Its a rat race. I started realizing that I don't need the latest and greatest.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I am still looking for a new phone after a very bad experience with my Motorola Razr Maxx HD that I got 2 weeks ago. It started working just fine, but then after about 10 days I noticed I kept having to touch the screen several times to select an option. I first thought it was me. Then the next day the phone was on, but I was unable to do anything. It was completely frozen. It did not take any commands from the screen. I did the manually off by holding power and volumne for 10 sec. That reboots the phone. Still frozen. Thank goodness I was not going on a plane since I could not even shut the phone off. The battery is sealed so you cannot take it out. The dealer stated that it was just a bad phone, but I wonder since I was one of the first to order the phone when it came in. I wonder if there is a board problem or screen problem that will start manifesting itself in a few months.

They make millions of phones, sadly, there are bound to be a few bad eggs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463