Skype on Verizon
Never used Skype but seriously considering with my new Razr Maxx HD. In reading the Skype reviews I see a lot of problems. So I thought I'd just ask if the Verizon Razr HD users have had issues with this model and Skype.
- 11-09-2012, 02:35 PM #2
Re: Skype on Verizon
There is a skype app that comes with the phone that everyone says is horrible, so I uninstalled it. I then installed the official skype app but for some reason, when I video chat with someone on a computer from my phone, I can't see them and they cannot see me. Yet audio works fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?
- 11-09-2012, 10:11 PM #4
- 11-12-2012, 08:57 AM #5
- 12-25-2012, 11:53 PM #6
- 12-26-2012, 07:01 AM #7
- 12-27-2012, 07:53 AM #8
- By mbmst25 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2011, 04:30 PM
- By Cheese_ME in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2010, 02:00 PM
- By IzelTokatl in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 03-09-2010, 03:49 PM
- By keith.randy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 31Last Post: 01-22-2010, 03:24 PM
- By tada1096 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2009, 09:41 PM