Embedded video issue with navbar. Anyone?

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Was just wondering if you guys have come across the issue where you play any embedded video in a web page and view it in landscape mode, the navbar disappears then reappears thus pushing the video to the left when it appears then to the right when it disappears causing a jumpy and basically unwatchable video. This happens continually throughout the video.

Try it with the link below.... play the video and hit the full screen button In the bottom right of the video window and watch it in landscape. Its enough to drive you CRAZY!

http://m.joystiq.com/2012/11/09/hitman-absolution-pre-launch-trailer-wraps-it-up-in-a-nice-suit/

Any thought on this issue? Anyone know if it is being addressed?

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Really?? Nobody? Can someone at least try the link and confirm the same thing happens to them?! Sheesh..

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. When I played the video in Dolphin browser it exhibited the exact behavior you described. When I played the video in Chrome it played fine and the navigation bar stayed put.

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thunderup, thanks so much for noticing that.. At least now I have a solution. Dolphin was usually my default browser, but now that I see it works fine in chrome, I will just watch any videos like that in chrome.

Thx again!

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
No problem, glad I could help. Certainly looks to be a bug with Dolphin. Hopefully they get it fixed with an update because it's my default browser of choice as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11