- 11-12-2012, 10:49 PM #2
Re: Weird spots on screen on nighttime desktop clock.
This is a normal AMOLED function. My RAZR, RAZR Maxx, RAZR Maxx HD, and PS Vita all do this. As you said, its only in dim black screen situations.
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
- 11-13-2012, 02:16 PM #3
- 11-13-2012, 02:42 PM #4
- By S281 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 24Last Post: 05-13-2013, 02:57 PM
- By gruppe3942#AC in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2011, 07:39 PM
- By strategy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:57 PM
- By 2CupsWithString in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2010, 05:18 PM
- By thewaterballoonist in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:47 PM