- 2,709 Posts
Any Way to Disable Unplug Charger Pop Up?
I have a habit of plugging in my phone whenever at my desk or in my car. Every time I unplug it a reminder pops up telling me to unplug my charger. NO! I don't want to!
Any way to disable that pop up without rooting? It happens on both oem and after market chargers.
- 11-16-2012, 12:40 PM #2
- 11-16-2012, 12:54 PM #3
- 11-16-2012, 01:26 PM #5
- 11-16-2012, 05:12 PM #6
- By Dantastic in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2015, 07:46 PM
- By israelsalinas14 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2011, 02:54 PM
- By 632627 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2011, 03:53 PM
- By claymorestoor in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2011, 10:05 AM
- By kerimh40 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 01-17-2010, 08:59 AM