OK, I need to tap into your collective brains. I have moved to a Razr Maxx HD from the standard Maxx, and no longer have MotoCast with kinda of sucks but DLNA is my problem know. I don't understand how to get it to connect to my DLNA certified Iomega Screen Play like I could before with my Maxx. It's different now on ICS I think. I read the Moto Manual about DLNA and it states to go to Apps/Gallery/Open a picture and tap on the play symbol at the top. The phone is supposed to 'search' for a DLNA device and give me the option to connect. Not happening. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?
- 11-18-2012, 04:11 PM #2
- 11-25-2012, 12:09 AM #4
Re: DLNA Problems
I still haven't actually sent content to another device from the phone yet. I simply discovered how to if I can get a device to receive it In the stock Gallery, simply select a picture and at the top is a Play Arrow with a bar on it. Select that and try to send to a receptive device. I suspect you already know that though Just letting you know I haven't actually tried with anything other than the Iomega Screen Play device I have and it did not work. It worked pretty well with my other Razr but I feel like I'm just doing something wrong with the MaxxHD and haven't figured it out yet.
- By powers84 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:26 AM
- By davemazo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2011, 05:04 AM
- By scupperplug in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:04 AM
- By thewaffle in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 07:42 AM
- By gizzyman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:14 PM