- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Moving Apps To SD Card
So with my old Thunderbolt I think I remember just going to settings/apps and then when I click on a specific app I got an option that read, "Move to SD Card". But with my Maxx HD I see no such option when I go to Settings/Apps. How do I move apps, files, anything to my new removable SD card?
Also is there a way to have Google Play Store to automatically install newly acquired apps to my removable SD card instead of internal storage?
- 11-19-2012, 10:18 AM #2
- 11-19-2012, 03:10 PM #3
- By DenverRalphy in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2014, 09:37 PM
- By superaj in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2010, 09:46 AM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2010, 08:21 AM
- By BigOldBear in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:01 PM
- By BigVDawgy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2010, 06:02 PM