Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: Ringtone and notification volumes

I definitely think this app is worth a look. It works really well and does exactly what you are looking to do. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....volumesyncpro

Default Re: Ringtone and notification volumes

THAT'S the most brilliant thing they did?? How sad. When I'm on the subway or at the store, I want to hear my phone over the noise of being in public. When I get to the office, I want to make all the volumes lower, but still audible. That's what the hardware buttons should be able to do. I'm glad each volume can be adjusted separately, but the physical button should adjust a master volume level.

Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    tying the notification and ringer volume together was actually that was one of the biggest gripes that came as a result of ICS. What about folks who wanted their phone to ring any time but shut off their notifications off at night. Restoring the two as separate entities, but having access to them on the same screen was the most brilliant thing that they did. So when you are at Settings > Sound > Volumes, and you slide one bar, slide the next. Elsewise you can use the physical volume rocker to put your phone into vibrate or silent mode and everything will be quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

No you wont.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12