- 11-24-2012, 02:20 PM #2
- 620 Posts
Re: Foxfi on jellybean leak.
I also have the same question. I have asked before in the forums but no reply. I sent a message to the FoxFi people but never got a response. From what Ive read it does not work. Kinda defeats the purpose of paying for the FoxFi update then get JB pushed by the end of the year.
Update: I just started a thread under the Razr M forums. They got JB pushed to them so we will see if anyone replies. If so I will post it here.
- By android eats apples in forum Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 10-21-2012, 01:46 PM
- By TimV28 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 14Last Post: 05-11-2012, 04:34 PM
- By openyoureyes in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 39Last Post: 12-30-2011, 03:50 AM
- By matboud in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2010, 04:06 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2010, 04:53 PM