1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about this phone

I'm considering this phone to replace the Rezound and since the new DNA had less signal strength over the rezound I couldn't justify making that purchase. Anyhow I need to know can You talk on the RMHD and surf the net at the same time when it's getting a LTE signal. This is a feature I have on my Rezound and one I prefer to keep.

Thanks in advance.
    James

Default Re: Question about this phone

Yes you can. You can even talk and surf while it's on 3g.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by hobbes1879 View Post
    Yes you can. You can even talk and surf while it's on 3g.
    Cool thanks for the info. Now I'm hoping Verizon puts it on sale in a few weeks and they extend the return policy like they did last yr just in case something better comes out after Christmas.

Sent from my HTC Resound using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,021 Global Posts
    ROM
    100% AOSP/AOKP wanted.

There will be no more powerful Android phones until the summer. Probably no more Motorola phones until next fall. Safe to buy. Make sure to check out retailers too. Walmart is giving a $100 gift card with upgrades. Verizon steam rolls you with a 'upgrade fee' and a 'restock fee.' No thanks.

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts

And Best Buy price match resumes on Tuesday, I believe Amazon's upgrade price is now 175.

If you want to wait until CES you can, but we all know those phones don't get released until many months afterwards. Nothing else is coming out before CES of any note.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

The restock fee I could live with, see here's thing I get an additional 25% off thru Verizon on phones and accessories so I'm sure they will price drop the RMHD in a few weeks and with my discount it'll be worth the wait. If this phone is as good as I hear I don't see returning it, I've only ever returned one phone and that was the Galaxy Nexus what a piece of junk it was. I'll wait a couple weeks and see what goes on sales.

Sent from my HTC Resound using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whatwhat View Post
    And Best Buy price match resumes on Tuesday, I believe Amazon's upgrade price is now 175.

If you want to wait until CES you can, but we all know those phones don't get released until many months afterwards. Nothing else is coming out before CES of any note.
    I bought it from Best Buy on black Friday and they price matched Amazon for $179.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts

Interesting; their official policy was suspended until after cyber Monday, but more power to you. Congrats!

I as well bought from Best Buy for $150. Glad they can match online retailers. You'll enjoy it very much.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel View Post
    I as well bought from Best Buy for $150. Glad they can match online retailers. You'll enjoy it very much.
    I'm headed to best buy in the morning and see if they will price match amazon price of 175.00 I spoke with verizon today and she said I should be able to get a sales person at BB to activate the phone on my primary line yet use my upgrade line to make the purchase. I'll get an otterbox for it thru verizon since I get a 25% discount.

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts

Similar to what I did: Best Buy for the phone, and then straight to the Verizon store for a case because of my discount.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamliner View Post
    There will be no more powerful Android phones until the summer. Probably no more Motorola phones until next fall. Safe to buy. Make sure to check out retailers too. Walmart is giving a $100 gift card with upgrades. Verizon steam rolls you with a 'upgrade fee' and a 'restock fee.' No thanks.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Verizon charge the upgrade fee no matter where you buy the phone? Unless you're going to a different carrier, but then there's an activation fee.
    dirkbonn
    The government can't give you anything until it first takes it from someone else.