- 11-27-2012, 11:54 AM #3Android Powered Human
- 163 Posts
- Stock ROM / Rooted Kernel
- 11-27-2012, 11:55 AM #4
- 11-27-2012, 12:06 PM #5
- 11-27-2012, 01:19 PM #7
Re: Is there?
The HD has a better screen, faster processor, more storage, and some other improvements. It will also most likely get more Android version updates than the older phone.
If you're looking to use the phone on AT&T in the US, there is no good solution until Verizon agrees to unlocking the phone. The international version would not be a good approach.
- 11-27-2012, 04:13 PM #9
- By leadtrumpetdave in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:26 PM
- By davidlw#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 11-18-2009, 03:54 AM
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2009, 07:48 PM
- By Sooks in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2009, 10:17 PM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:53 PM