- 11-27-2012, 11:54 AM #3Android Powered Human
- 163 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Stock ROM / Rooted Kernel
Re: Is there?
From the looks of this discussion over on XDA it appears that there isn't a Droid Razr MAXX HD (model: XT926) that is GSM unlocked. But it appears you can get the International version (model: XT925) that is GSM unlocked and can have the bootloader unlocked via Motorola's website (but you void the warranty). The XT925 International does lack a few of the features that the XT926 has, but is nearly the same phone. Hope that helps.
- 11-27-2012, 11:55 AM #4
- 11-27-2012, 12:06 PM #5
- 11-27-2012, 01:19 PM #7
Re: Is there?
The HD has a better screen, faster processor, more storage, and some other improvements. It will also most likely get more Android version updates than the older phone.
If you're looking to use the phone on AT&T in the US, there is no good solution until Verizon agrees to unlocking the phone. The international version would not be a good approach.
- 11-27-2012, 04:13 PM #9
- By leadtrumpetdave in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:26 PM
- By csiguy1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 11-18-2009, 03:54 AM
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2009, 07:48 PM
- By Sooks in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2009, 10:17 PM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:53 PM