Now that I have the Max HD
How do I get my ringtones and notifications sounds to play thru my Bluetooth? I have the Bose Bluetooth and it worked well with my resound notifications when I received text messages and phone calls.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
- 11-28-2012, 03:05 PM #2
Re: Now that I have the Max HD
Go to your Quick Settings screen (far left screen). Turn your Bluetooth on, click the word Bluetooth to get to the Bluetooth screen. It should show you what devices you have paired with your phone. Click on the gear looking thing to the right of that device. You should see profiles, phone audio with a checkbox. Check or uncheck the box. I'm not sure but that might do the trick.
Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Android Central app
- 11-28-2012, 05:35 PM #4
- By LuminalDust in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:31 PM
- By Android.Ian in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2011, 06:55 AM
- By cronin1024 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2010, 12:24 PM
- By borgey401 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:00 AM
- By in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM