should I upgrade to razor hd max from razor

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Im due to upgrade now. I was wondering what you guys thought of the razor hd max? I am coming from the regular razor. The battery is lousy, aside of that the phone was nice.
I was looking a the note 2 or the dna but those dont have the sd card slot anymore and I dont want to downgrade my storage from 32 gig to 16. I store all my music on here.

Also, I don't believe quad core processing power is really worthit right now, or am I wrong? Seems that dual core is just about begining to be supported and quad ore is not even used, so is kind of useless.

suggestions?

I use email a lot and text, watch movies, listen to music and occasionally game on the device.

Thanks for any insight
Phil

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
As long as you don't mind having a significantly heavier phone, the razr maxx hd would be a great upgrade. The battery will be night and day, and the screen is a lot better too.

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
There's a lot of info already in this forum to answer your questions. Have you looked?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I made the same upgrade. The post above is correct, the MAXX HD is a lot heavier, but I actually prefer the added thickness. In my opinion the regular RAZR was almost too thin. It made it difficult and uncomfortable to hold sometimes. Screen is much nicer. OS is a lot smoother on the MAXX HD as well, probably due to the different processor. The battery on this thing is ridiculous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21