should I upgrade to razor hd max from razor
Im due to upgrade now. I was wondering what you guys thought of the razor hd max? I am coming from the regular razor. The battery is lousy, aside of that the phone was nice.
I was looking a the note 2 or the dna but those dont have the sd card slot anymore and I dont want to downgrade my storage from 32 gig to 16. I store all my music on here.
Also, I don't believe quad core processing power is really worthit right now, or am I wrong? Seems that dual core is just about begining to be supported and quad ore is not even used, so is kind of useless.
I use email a lot and text, watch movies, listen to music and occasionally game on the device.
Thanks for any insight
- 11-29-2012, 11:47 AM #2
- 11-29-2012, 11:49 AM #3
- 11-29-2012, 04:47 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 06:14 PM #5
Re: should I upgrade to razor hd max from razor
I made the same upgrade. The post above is correct, the MAXX HD is a lot heavier, but I actually prefer the added thickness. In my opinion the regular RAZR was almost too thin. It made it difficult and uncomfortable to hold sometimes. Screen is much nicer. OS is a lot smoother on the MAXX HD as well, probably due to the different processor. The battery on this thing is ridiculous.
- By mach30 in forum LG Optimus S AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 04-11-2014, 06:52 PM
- By derik123derik123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:02 AM
- By Mudvayne622 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 16Last Post: 03-24-2011, 12:34 AM
- By Alvin in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:11 AM
- By Willy in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2010, 08:07 PM