- 125 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Standard Text app... RIGHT justified? How to change it?
Still on my first day with the MAXX and was wondering if anyone knows how to change the justification of texts that you send using the standard app. Mine are all crooked on the left since they are RIGHT justified.
Anyone know how to change this? Perhaps a different texting app is required?
- 11-30-2012, 08:57 PM #2
Re: Standard Text app... RIGHT justified? How to change it?
That's how it is, yours are in the right side with right justification and the opposite for the recipient. It cannot be changed.
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
- By lsmunoz in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2014, 11:22 AM
- By Ed_Strong in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2014, 02:34 PM
- By DivinaRuh in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:43 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2011, 07:18 PM
- By Jeffrey Medeiros in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:02 AM