- 2,464 Posts
Email font too small
I need a larger sized font in emails. The font in moto stock email is too small so i tried hotmail app and it is still too small. You'd think these apps would allow setting font size! Anybody know a good free email app that works with hotmail and msn mail that allows setting font size to huge? Setting font size in settings for entire phone screws up apps like sports center so that isnt a solution. I need an email app that allows me to set incoming font size.
- 12-02-2012, 09:49 PM #2
- 263 Posts
Re: Email font too small
K-9 lets you set font sizes, and you can set different sizes for the body text, the subject line, the "from" line, and the "to" line. You can set different font sizes for messages displayed in the preview list vs. the actual email when you open it. It also lets you set how many lines of the body you want displayed in the preview list. I like this app, the settings are very flexible. The only thing that's weird to me is that it puts the subject line above the "from" line which I'm not used to.
- By TejasCandade in forum LG Optimus 4X HDReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2013, 01:51 AM
- By P.I.M.P 50 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:19 AM
- By Jaywax in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2010, 06:24 PM
- By EvilMonkey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2010, 02:23 PM
- By TreoRock in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2010, 02:17 AM