Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Email font too small

I need a larger sized font in emails. The font in moto stock email is too small so i tried hotmail app and it is still too small. You'd think these apps would allow setting font size! Anybody know a good free email app that works with hotmail and msn mail that allows setting font size to huge? Setting font size in settings for entire phone screws up apps like sports center so that isnt a solution. I need an email app that allows me to set incoming font size.

Default Re: Email font too small

K-9 lets you set font sizes, and you can set different sizes for the body text, the subject line, the "from" line, and the "to" line. You can set different font sizes for messages displayed in the preview list vs. the actual email when you open it. It also lets you set how many lines of the body you want displayed in the preview list. I like this app, the settings are very flexible. The only thing that's weird to me is that it puts the subject line above the "from" line which I'm not used to.