Has Anyone got the JB upgrade?

Potent68

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's that our phones are so new, but they've always seemed "buttery" smooth to me and I don't see any real change with that. It honestly seems about the same with the addition of Google Voice and Cards and the minor changes here and there.

t0ked

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
just finished restarting. I had to reinstall amazon apps, but everything else continues to work fine. Voodoo OTA was able to keep root. Lots of data usage as Google Now sets up. transitions seem smoother.

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just hit my phone. I like it. Things are faster. I don't have my speed dial though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Android Central Forums

GilmourD

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
According to Verizon Tech, they roll out the updates in stages to what they call Primary and secondary markets etc. 1st being NY, LA, SF and secondary markets like Orlando (where i live) will start today thru next Thursday. As i type (midnight EST Dec 6) the download just hit my new MAXX HD and is downloading about 248MB.
That can't be true as I see the NYC skyline out my windows and and just got the update now.

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Installed it early this morning. Its running very smooth and have yet to experience any incompatibilities with any apps. :D

sent from RAZR HD MAXX

ndjr13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I can't get the update to install. It downloads fine, and then when it tries to install, the phone basically just restarts and I get a window that says the software update failed. Even tried a factory reset. Any suggestions?

FYI, I'm rooted, and used rootkeeper to temp un-root.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85