Sound volume degraded with JB, Solutions?

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
With the JB update Moto killed one of my most favorite things about this phone: Sound volumes that could wake up the dead. Prior to the update I would set my volume controls at about the midway point and they were plenty loud. Post update and even with the controls slid all the way to the right the volumes are no where near where they were.

So with that in mind does anyone have any idea how to undo this or of any apps that will allow me to crank up the volume again?

GilmourD

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
It might be my imagination but the phone actually seems louder, now. I have hearing issues so I tend to crank everything, much to my wife's dismay, and I've been finding the phone easier to hear in general since the update.

drt777

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My experience, too, is that volumes are louder ... and that's discouraging. They were loud enough in ICS, but they now appear rudely loud when set to even the lowest setting.

mikehammer82

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased my Razor Maxx HD and everything about this phone blows away my Samsung Galaxy Nexus especially the sound and obviously the battery.....I could not be happier with my new choice!!!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
With the JB update Moto killed one of my most favorite things about this phone: Sound volumes that could wake up the dead. Prior to the update I would set my volume controls at about the midway point and they were plenty loud. Post update and even with the controls slid all the way to the right the volumes are no where near where they were.

So with that in mind does anyone have any idea how to undo this or of any apps that will allow me to crank up the volume again?

Mine is also not as loud. Even my bluetooth earpiece has less volume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith