'Vibrate On Touch' - How do I reduce haptic feedback??
Coming from a GNexus, a full day use feels like electric shock treatment from the intense haptic feedback. Many other devices allow you to reduce the intensity. I know we can turn it on or off but is there any App that allows us to customize the haptic feedback to reduce the vibration to a normal response?
- By toddhartsell in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2012, 01:27 AM
- By toddhartsell in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2012, 05:33 PM
- By anew4g in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2012, 03:50 AM
- By Braaainz in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-20-2012, 11:53 PM
- By 44pirate in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:49 PM