- 124 Posts
Handcent & Text Messaging DOUBLE TEXT BOXES
I've been experiencing a rather annoying thing with my phone lately. I'm using Handcent for texting and when I receive a text I get the texting dialog box for the standard text messaging app AND directly underneath that dialog box I have the one for Handcent. As a result, I have to kill BOTH. Is there a setting to turn OFF the standard text messaging?
Sent via my RAZR MAXX HD
- 12-12-2012, 03:58 PM #2
- 12-12-2012, 04:51 PM #3
- 12-12-2012, 08:24 PM #4
Re: Handcent & Text Messaging DOUBLE TEXT BOXES
Similar follow-up question: I am also using a 3rd party txting app, and I'm using Circles on the home screen. When I get a txt, the txt notification replace the clock in circles; however pressing the notification starts the default txt app, not my 3rd party appy. Anyway to set this so it starts the 3rd party app and not the default ?
- By debbiek55 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2012, 12:42 PM
- By Ktaylor in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2011, 01:26 PM
- By AndroidX85 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-10-2010, 06:16 PM
- By ajgilzean in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2010, 06:14 PM
- By Jeatin in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:18 PM