Turning off alarm
OK I set the alarm on my RM HD and this morning I couldn't turn it off without shutting the entire phone off. I must have an app disabled to do this so I'm here asking what app controls that or how do I shut off the stock alarm in my circles clock.
Sent From My Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2
- 12-13-2012, 09:25 PM #2
Re: Turning off alarm
I just used the Clock app, set an alarm, it went off, and I was given the opportunity to snooze or dismiss. I have a number of apps disabled like Circles, and Weather, so not sure if this helps.
- By Nawktonson in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 9Last Post: 07-04-2015, 01:11 PM
- By BDLyle in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2011, 07:05 PM
- By vadnick in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2011, 07:11 AM
- By melissasroja in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2011, 10:31 PM
- By dvdqnoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:25 PM