- 14 Posts
- Cyanogenmod 9
Screen brightness settings - What are you set at?
I just picked up my MAXX HD a few hours ago, and I'm loving it.
But here's a question for you guys, where do you keep your screen brightness at?
Level 1 (Half circle filled)
Full (Full circle)
Auto (Circle w/ A)
(Settings are based off the power control widget)
I wanted to gauge what everyone else has it at, and see what kind of battery consumption they're getting off the screen. I'm currently setting at the "Level 1" setting, but I might try Auto.
- 12-16-2012, 01:05 PM #2
- 12-16-2012, 01:17 PM #3
Re: Screen brightness settings - What are you set at?
I am using Lux Free, it works very well
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums
- 12-17-2012, 08:02 AM #4
- 12-17-2012, 10:55 AM #5
- 12-17-2012, 11:36 AM #6
- 12-17-2012, 11:41 AM #7
- 12-17-2012, 11:08 PM #8
- 12-18-2012, 08:45 PM #9
- 12-18-2012, 10:41 PM #10
- By 8japps dev in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2012, 06:49 AM
- By markespo55 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:48 AM
- By kmully in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 30Last Post: 04-24-2011, 12:44 AM
- By whitenack in forum AT&TReplies: 19Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:08 PM
- By alexlevy117 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2010, 10:31 PM