- 14 Posts
- Cyanogenmod 9
Screen brightness settings - What are you set at?
I just picked up my MAXX HD a few hours ago, and I'm loving it.
But here's a question for you guys, where do you keep your screen brightness at?
Level 1 (Half circle filled)
Full (Full circle)
Auto (Circle w/ A)
(Settings are based off the power control widget)
I wanted to gauge what everyone else has it at, and see what kind of battery consumption they're getting off the screen. I'm currently setting at the "Level 1" setting, but I might try Auto.My history:
HTC Mogul 6800 > HTC Mogul 6800 > HTC Touch Pro > HTC Touch Pro > Palm Centro > Droid X
- 12-16-2012, 12:05 PM #2
- 12-16-2012, 12:17 PM #3
Re: Screen brightness settings - What are you set at?
I am using Lux Free, it works very well
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central ForumsI have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
- Thomas Jefferson
- 12-17-2012, 07:02 AM #4
- 12-17-2012, 09:55 AM #5
- 12-17-2012, 10:36 AM #6
- 12-17-2012, 10:41 AM #7
- 12-17-2012, 10:08 PM #8
- 12-18-2012, 07:45 PM #9
- 12-18-2012, 09:41 PM #10
- By 8japps dev in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2012, 05:49 AM
- By markespo55 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:48 AM
- By kmully in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 30Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:44 PM
- By whitenack in forum AT&TReplies: 19Last Post: 01-10-2011, 08:08 PM
- By alexlevy117 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2010, 09:31 PM