- 12-28-2012, 12:34 PM #26
- 12-28-2012, 06:29 PM #27
- 12-28-2012, 06:41 PM #28
- 12 Posts
Re: Any way to make the camera usable?
Here's an outdoor shot. I probably had the EV setting a little too high, but I'm still learning the app, which was recently updated.
My usual camera is an Olympus E-PL2 which is a micro 4/3, using a quality lens. I can live with this level of detail in a camera phone.
Again, I see no reason to freak out over the cell camera, even if the sensor isn't the state of the art. I'll gladly take additional battery life. Of course the next version of the Maxx HD will have a better camera, and quad core processor, and flexible screen, and a turbo charger, and intergalactic signaling ability, and ..................
- 12-28-2012, 06:45 PM #29
- 12-28-2012, 06:46 PM #30
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-23-2013, 02:40 AM
- By durangojim#AC in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2012, 01:59 PM
- By youngjediboy in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2012, 12:44 PM
- By LandLockedPH in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2012, 10:07 AM
- By eriet30 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:47 PM