3. Rocket/iSyncr
4. SwiftKey
uploadfromtaptalk1355790086086.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

jtruchon

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
edneum2;
Just curious, how did you make your Google Search Bar Transparent....ever since upgrade to JB, mine is a light grey

Thanks
JohnT

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Go Launcher
Business Calendar
Play Music
SwiftKey 3

The Best is Yet to Come!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355831619138.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355831619138.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 183

edneum2

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
edneum2;
Just curious, how did you make your Google Search Bar Transparent....ever since upgrade to JB, mine is a light grey

Thanks
JohnT

Yea mine was too & couldn't stand it, so I looked into it and NOVA launcher allowed me to change it. I was reluctant to use a launcher because I had spent a ton of time already arranging everything, but with NOVA I opened the app and selected the option that was something like 'use exisiting setup' and my icons and everything else returned to the way I had it setup, but now includes the ability to customize everything, including the google search bar. Nova settings>Desktop and the 5th option down is "Search Bar Style"

edneum2

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
hey cqpearson,
With Jorte calendar, the reminders I set end popping up with the stock calendar app, I tried to tweak all the settings, then disabled the stock calendar app which messed things up. Do you have any problems with reminders in business calendar?

anon(5484072)

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
1. Nova
2. Stock (not a big calendar user)
3. Google play music (tried a few, liked stock the best
4. Stock (I don't trust keyboard apps)

b5frdj.jpg

Last edited:

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
hey cqpearson,
With Jorte calendar, the reminders I set end popping up with the stock calendar app, I tried to tweak all the settings, then disabled the stock calendar app which messed things up. Do you have any problems with reminders in business calendar?

No problems at all. Keeps track of multiple calendars in one place (similar to Google Calendar) and provides reminders for each. You can assign individual ring tones for each calendar. Loads of options beyond G-Cal.

The Best is Yet to Come!

NoEviL

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
1. launcher?
2. calendar?
3. Music Player?
4. keyboard?
5. home screen screenshot

1. Nova
2. Jorte
3. Rocket/iSyncr
4. SwiftKey

It's they any way to set the nova launcher to have the page below and have the left most page be the home page?
ega8ape5.jpg

Sent from Razr MAXX HD

edneum2

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
ive been searching and have not been able to figure out a way to restore the original settings page from your screen shot. I'd say the closest thing would be to devote the page to the left to a Power Toggles widget.
You can have all your screens to the right. Nova settings>desktop>homescreens: then add an equal number of blank screens like image belowuploadfromtaptalk1355896979339.jpg

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
1. Nova
2. PureGrid Calendar
3. Don't listen to music on my phone
4. SwiftKey 3 (although I'm only semi impressed with it and if it wasn't for swype part of it I'd do stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-30-18-49-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-30-18-49-17.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 35

edneum2

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Its seems like several have Handcent SMS. I tried this a couple years ago and didn't see any real advantage to it, just another app to take up RAM and run down battery. What is the real advantage to this app?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Its seems like several have Handcent SMS. I tried this a couple years ago and didn't see any real advantage to it, just another app to take up RAM and run down battery. What is the real advantage to this app?

I think it offers a little more functionality and customizability than the stock app.

edneum2

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I installed handcent sms and so far I like it. I checked my RAM and it may be a coincidence but if anything I have more available. Definitely offers more customization

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
1. Stock
2. Google Calendar
3. Google Play
4. Stock (have SwiftKey, don't like a few of the button locations)
5.uploadfromtaptalk1355953834317.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

edneum2

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
so far I'd say business calendar may rival jorte, but nova launcher, swift key & rocket music player are the best. ive switched from dolphin back to chrome; alot of problems with dolphin since JB, which sucks cuz dolphin has so many addons

edneum2

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

do neutron or jet audio allow you to click an artist then see every song for that artist without having to click through each album first. Every music player I've seen first opens a list of all albums for that artist and you have to select each album to see the individual songs. i'd love to be able to just select the artist and then see all songs I have for that artist in a single list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463