SD Card issue
I got a 32 gb sd card a few months ago and did numerous back ups to it (l thought). I had to swap mine out, and much to my surprise it turns out the card isn't being recognized. Can anybody give me a few tips on how to do that?
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central ForumsLooking for some Android knowledge...
- 12-17-2012, 08:31 PM #2
- 185 Posts
Re: SD Card issue
SD Card door not fully closing after installing SD Card.
If you didn't, and it still doesn't recognize after you reinstall it per the link above, it was probably fried by the improper installation. This has bitten many people.
- By tjp888 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:43 AM
- By showmrock in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:59 AM
- By blupit30 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 06-02-2010, 07:09 PM
- By MNTwinsFan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2010, 12:40 AM
- By vbsoulpole in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:04 AM