Automatically Save Pics to SD Card??
After I received the Jelly Bean updated, my phone was acting weird... so I decided to do a factory reset. Before doing that, I pulled my SD card out to make sure all of the pics were preserved. To my surprise, my pics are all gone.... it appears my phone wasn't automatically savings the pics to the SD card.
Does anybody know how I can make this happen? Also, how do I move content back and forth from the SD card?
- 12-19-2012, 11:29 AM #2
- 96 Posts
Re: Automatically Save Pics to SD Card??
- 12-19-2012, 02:06 PM #3
- 12-19-2012, 02:10 PM #4
- By baas0806 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2013, 10:17 AM
- By jgurnett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:06 PM
- By dougeetx in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2011, 03:54 AM
- By BTSee in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2010, 10:51 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2010, 04:43 PM