Anybody not moving to JB?

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Am I crazy for staying? Swapped out my first HD for a new one. Never had issues till I upgraded my software. Enjoying the speed dial.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I loved ICS and wasn't going to update but was told if I didn't root the update would install itself sooner or later. I don't use speed dial and not having any other issues so I'm OK with my choice to move to JB.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
There's a few issues, but mostly minor for me and I really like Google Now. I never used speed dial, I always use the favorites widget, so that doesn't bother me at all. Plus I can't use the easter egg to flick jelly beans around my screen (and the occasional candy cane) on ICS.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
There's a few issues, but mostly minor for me and I really like Google Now. I never used speed dial, I always use the favorites widget, so that doesn't bother me at all. Plus I can't use the easter egg to flick jelly beans around my screen (and the occasional candy cane) on ICS.

Ya that feature was worth lower battery life. Great.

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Ya that feature was worth lower battery life. Great.

My battery life hasn't changed since the update and if look at battery usage Google search isn't even listed. It doesn't even clear 10 mb for data usage. I'm not saying people aren't having issues with battery life, but I don't think Google now is the cause. Especially since the majority I have seen the issue is usually fixed by doing a fdr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084