- 1 Posts
I am looking to buy the Maxx HD and was playing with it in the store. I am not a fan of on screen notifications that tell you that you have a text or email and especially who it was from. It seems when I disabled the pop ups in the store that it also disabled the vibration alert. Is this true or am I mistaken. I want to get the vibration but not the on screen pop up.
- 12-21-2012, 09:04 AM #2
- 262 Posts
I get no on screen pop up...the only thing I get is a scrolling of the text in the notification bar, which I hate but deal with. There is no pop up like the iPhone. You'd be silly to let this reason keep you from the best phone on the market.
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
- 12-21-2012, 09:50 AM #3
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2009, 09:35 AM
- By natrixgli in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:40 PM
- By secondskin in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 02:16 PM
- By azzazal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:52 PM
- By corona24life in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:41 AM