- 32 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to disable texts from Verizon?
Just changed from the Tbolt to RazorMaxx HD. I started getting text messages from Verizon, several a day. They say VZWNMN:3 and many others just like this. A google search doesn't office much good advice. Thanks.
- 12-25-2012, 09:50 AM #2
- 12-25-2012, 11:57 AM #3
- 12-25-2012, 02:48 PM #4
Re: How to disable texts from Verizon?
[Q] How to disable the VZW NMN texts when receiving emails. - xda-developers
Appears to be something to do with Backup Assistant.
Many many many threads and posts on it, even some here on AC.
I just searched for "VZWNMN:3" and a mess load of hits for the "VZWNMN" portion.
- By AjaySingh in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2012, 10:51 AM
- By beazy252 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2012, 08:43 PM
- By JAJameson2010 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 16Last Post: 01-25-2011, 06:43 AM
- By Toxa in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2010, 10:24 PM
- By Toxa in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2010, 07:19 PM