How to disable texts from Verizon?

Bank of Dad

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Just changed from the Tbolt to RazorMaxx HD. I started getting text messages from Verizon, several a day. They say VZWNMN:3 and many others just like this. A google search doesn't office much good advice. Thanks.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Just changed from the Tbolt to RazorMaxx HD. I started getting text messages from Verizon, several a day. They say VZWNMN:3 and many others just like this. A google search doesn't office much good advice. Thanks.

Call customer service (from a different phone) and ask them to look at the provisioning on your account. Something isn't right .. it may not mater much but it may be symptomatic of a problem that may crop up later.

MobileMadness002

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site

Google search.
[Q] How to disable the VZW NMN texts when receiving emails. - xda-developers

Appears to be something to do with Backup Assistant.

Many many many threads and posts on it, even some here on AC.
I just searched for "VZWNMN:3" and a mess load of hits for the "VZWNMN" portion.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=VZWN...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar